Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wells Fargo Home Equity Lines Of Credit

Wells Fargo offers a revolving credit line for homeowners called Home Equity Lines of Credit, or HELOCs. This line of credit is an open-ended, revolving loan that allows future advances up to the approved credit limit. You can use the money for home improvements, debt consolidation, medical expenses, investment opportunities, starting a business, education, a new car or boat, or any other major expense. Since Wells Fargo's Home Equity Lines of Credit are revolving loans, you can use only the money you need when you need it, much like credit cards.

This credit is available at any time during your draw period with convenient access through your Wells Fargo credit card, checking account, ATM, online banking, or local bank. The draw period of a Home Equity Line of Credit is the amount of time the line of credit is open, usually ten years, after which the line of credit is closed and repayment starts. Advances taken out during this draw period may have small monthly payments in which only minimal amounts are paid toward the principle with the rest of the payment going to accrued interest, or interest only payments may be made. Wells Fargo offers plans that allow repayment of the Home Equity Line of Credit loan over a fixed period of time after the draw period has ended. Some of these plans allow up to thirty years repayment time.

Interest of Wells Fargo Home Equity Lines of Credit is variable and tied to the Prime Lending Rate, the rate in which most major banks charge their largest and most credit worthy customers. This variable rate usually has a cap to limit how high of an interest rate can be charged and some have limits as to how low the interest rate can get. Variable rates are subject to quarterly adjustment though some plans offer a fixed interest rate. The interest paid on Wells Fargo Home Equity Lines of Credit is only paid on the funds that are used and is usually tax deductible.

Like Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit have fees that may be charged for taking out the loan. Some plans call for one-time; up front fees while others have annual fees. Plans that offer low monthly payments during the draw period may require a balloon payment at the end of the loan period requiring the entire remaining balance to be paid. Other fees can also apply such as appraisal fee, credit check fee, and closing costs. The Federal Truth in Lending Act protects the borrower by requiring the lender to inform the borrower of all costs and terms when the application is given.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Dear webmaster,

I am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.
My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

If you are interested then please revert back to me ASAP. If you are not the concerned person then would request to kindly forward the mail to the respective person.
Waiting for your quick and positive reply to come.

Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact:dorothy786@gmail.com

N.B: -- This message contains personal, privileged, and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you are NOTIFIED not to disseminate, distribute, re-transmit, copy, or utilize this e-mail, and contents herein. Please notify the sender immediately by return email if you have received this e-mail by mistake. You are FURTHER NOTIFIED to delete this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any copies made thereof, from your computer system(s). The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message and unless explicitly stated otherwise, does not intend to give legal advice or enter in an attorney-client relationship.

Dorothy said...

Hi!
I came across your blog (http://allloansmortgages.blogspot.com/) while I was going through some finance blogs. You have shared with us very valuable information, I must say...Being impressed with your blog content, I would like to place your blog link in my finance related website/blog. If you allow me to do so and give me an opportunity to show my blog/website to you for link exchange purpose, then kindly
Contact me at:
dorothy786 [at]gmail.com.

Regards,
Dorothy Parker

ss said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Can I contact you through email?. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Ahitra Gaethon said...

My life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit score, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Pedro, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I  thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender  Mr Pedro and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on  ......  pedroloanss@gmail.com 
Thank you